Ensures safety of railroad crossings with other road types (cat. A, B, C, E, F).
May be used at
- all types of single track, double track and multiple track railway lines
- wit optional siding track, at public railroads (e.g. PKP) and non-public railroads (industrial or corporate),
- electrified and non-electrified railroads, with operating speed as provided for specific line.
System KSP-7M may be interlocked under station and line systems (interlocking in Automatic Block Post).
- suitable for remote control from multiple control stations
- approach signalling for semi-automatic systems
- control and monitoring of actuating equipment, incl. distant signals (TOP)